Create superblock

Last week a harddrive in a NAS crashed in our office.  Long story short: We
have been trying everything. In the end we where able to pull an image of
the hard drive. Also we found out there's no superblock or secondary blocks.
Since I have recovered successfully the data I was wondering if it was
possible to create a new superblock and secondary block. If not I'll create
a new partition and place all the data back.

Scary that only a power outage can do this...

TL;DR: Is it possible to create a new superblock from scratch?