XFS data lost recover

Hi

I have a Linux RHEL 5.3 server with a XFS partition over lvm on an infortrend Fc storage.

Recently we have a system failure that corrupt the XFS partition. After a  xfs_restore the partition was recovered but the lost+found directory contain about 5.5TB of inode files. (almost the total size 7TB)

After that the partitions were used to write a few more data, without any problem.

I would like to ask if there is any way to recover the files in lost+found directory? Do you have any service to recover these files?

If possible I would prefer to be contacted by email.

Best Regards

Duarte Franco

AIA – Area Infra-estruturas Aplicacionais

FCT, FCCN

Av. do Brasil, 101 Apartado 50435 1708-001 Lisboa

Telf. 300 005 257  Fax 351 21 8472167

http://www.fccn.pt/

Aviso de Confidencialidade

Esta mensagem é exclusivamente destinada ao seu destinatário, podendo conter informação CONFIDENCIAL, cuja divulgação está expressamente vedada nos termos da lei. Caso tenha recepcionado indevidamente esta mensagem, solicitamos-lhe que nos comunique esse mesmo facto por esta via ou para o telefone +351 218440100 devendo apagar o seu conteúdo de imediato.

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. It may contain CONFIDENTIAL information protected by law. If this message has been received by error, please notify us via e-mail or by telephone +351 218440100 and delete it immediately.