[ANNOUNCE] xfstests: new mailing list

Hi folks,

As requested I've created a new mailing list for xfstests
development and discussion. Reflecting the fact that the test
harness is not really XFS specific anymore, the list is:

	fstests@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have not confirmed an archiving location yet (in the process of
doing so through marc.info), but that should be set up real soon.

I'll still be listening in on the XFS list for xfstests patches, bug
reports and questions, so don't worry if you forget this new list
exists... :)

Cheers,

Dave.
--