Re: How to find the inodes in XFS

Hello,

Thanks a lot! Based on your tips I found the issue and now it is
working =) My failure was trying to convert sb_inopblog and other log2
values from big endian to native endian .... it utilized a 16-bit
routine swapping routine, and when assigning back the value it would
cut the higher bits ... leaving zero =o

Of course 8-bit values don't need endian conversion, so just removing
that fixed the issue =)

thanks,

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho

--