Re: Smart mini massager from China factory cut down your cost

Dear Sir or Madam:

How are you today?

We are a professional supplier of Electronic massage products. We have almost 10 years experience in this area. You can also check our  for more detail information.

I wonder does your esteemed company still need any massager products? You see we are a professional manufacturer of massager products in China. Product series including facial massager, body massagers, slimming massage belt, foot massagers and so on.

As a direct factory and a pure export enterprise of massager products, we have the advantage of low price and good quality assurance. First, we combined design, develop and manufacture as a whole, we can offer you the most competitive prices.
Second, our products all had passed by the Medical CE, FDA,CMDCAS and ISO13485 certificate etc. I hope these advantages will help your marketing in future.

Thank you very much and looking forward your reply.

Best Regards,

Sunmas (H.K) Trading Limited

EMAIL TO US NOW!