Upcoming Workshop - Customer Service for Frontline Staff

Title: Untitled Document
Maxsmith Group

Performance Oriented
Home | About Us | Upcoming Events / Training Calendar | Contact Us

"Biggest question: Isn’t it really ‘customer helping’ rather than customer service? And wouldn’t you deliver better service if you thought of it that way?" - Jeffrey Gitomer

Greetings,

It’s all about creating an amazing customer experience. And, creating customer amazement isn’t hard. It’s something we can all do, and be good at it. And, not just good, but amazing!  Delivering amazing customer service isn’t just for people on the front-line or in customer-facing jobs.  It’s everybody’s job, from the CEO to the most recently hired employee.  Because…

Customer service isn’t a department; it’s a philosophy.

It means adopting the right mindset and having the right attitude about our customers, both internal and external.  It’s about everyone, regardless of their position, being a leader and role model when it comes to creating amazing service.

Join us on 20th and 21st February 2014 for a seminar on Customer Service for Frontline Staff.

Kind Regards, Marie Ekeno

"I am glad to have been in this seminar where the instructor is friendly, interactive, engaging and listens to everyone. I learnt from her and also from others in the group. It’s been interesting and I have learnt a lot; to put into practice my role. I would recommend to many." - Kevin Kori, Administration – Internal/External Customer Care, Millward Brown E.A Ltd

Read on for details below <///> View details on our website <///> Download course details (PDF)

Customer Service for Frontline Staff

Who Should Attend:

Anyone who is a touch point to the customer – directly or indirectly, who wants to improve their working relationship both with external and internal customers.  [Customer Service, Finance, Technical Support, Documentation, Credit and Collections, Human Resources, Information Technology, Help Desk, Administrative, Sales Support]

Seminar Information:

Event Date: 20th & 21st Feb 2014
Duration: 2 Days
Time: 8:30AM - 4:30PM
Venue: Sarova Stanley Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya.
Charges: Ksh. 36,500 + VAT (Ksh. 5,840) = 42,340 Per Participant / $500 USD
Charges Include: Professionals fees, Learning materials, Meals & Refreshments
Charges do not Include: Accomodation, dinner and travel

Reserve your spot now, Limited slots available

Key Topics Include

Customer Service - What Is It?

  • What is customer service?
  • Service as a competitive weapon
  • Quality from the customers’ perspective
  • Exceeding customer expectations
  • Customer service value
  • Case study of good customer service

Communication Skills

  • Face to face communication
  • Telephone manner/etiquette
  • Body language
  • Non-verbal communication
  • Questioning techniques
  • Active listening

Handling Difficult People and Situations

  • Types of difficult situations
  • Handling difficult people
  • Complaints management
  • When they want to talk to the manager
  • Letting off steam
  • Separating people from issues
  • Not taking it personally
  • Having the right attitude to complaints

Customer Behavioral Styles

  • Personality types
  • Adjusting styles for better communication
  • Motivating factors
  • What annoys each style

Stress Management and Self Motivation

  • What causes you stress?
  • Identifying your stress symptoms
  • Stress busters
  • Self motivation - what can I do?
  • Positive attitudes
  • Changing your self-talk

Call Marie or Jane for Reservations on our telephone lines below or pay us a visit at our offices.

Phone: +254-20-230-8975, Safaricom: +254-718-860-470, Airtel: +254-788-514-041

OR email us on: bookings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OR click the following link to reserve a spot online:

Reserve your spot now, Limited slots available

Get an extra slot absolutely FREE for every three reservations made.

Get 5% discount on advance (2 weeks before the event) bookings and payments.

What others who participated in this seminar had to say:

NAME: Richard Owuor Odhiambo
ORGANIZATION: Kenya Ports Authority
POSITION/RESPONSIBILITY: ICT Support Officer
RICHARD'S VIEW: Being an ICT officer whatever I have achieved is of much importance to me as a person and will make me add more value to our organization to enable it achieve its main VISION and MISSION which is to be “A WORLD SEAPORT OF CHOICE BY THE YEAR 2030”

--------------

NAME: Kevin Kori
ORGANIZATION: Millward Brown E.A Ltd.
POSITION/RESPONSIBILITY: Administration – Internal/External Customer Care
KEVIN'S THOUGHTS: I am glad to have been in this seminar where the instructor is friendly, interactive, engaging and listens to everyone. I learnt from her and also from others in the group. It’s been interesting and I have learnt a lot; to put into practice my role. I would recommend to many.

--------------

NAME: Mourine Magero
ORGANIZATION: Express Shipping and Logistics (E.A) Ltd.
POSITION/RESPONSIBILITY: Administration Officer
WHAT MOURINE FELT: Have learnt a lot and will deliver services. Instructor was friendly. She was very welcoming person. To encourage her to do more to others as she did to us.

--------------

NAME: Catherine
ORGANIZATION: Kenya Ports Authority
POSITION/RESPONSIBILITY: ICT Support Officer
YOUR TESTIMONY: The course outline was relevant and up to date. It was well organized and hope to have more courses with your organization in future. The lecturer was kind and easy to understand (fluent). Job well done!

-------------

NAME: Esther Wangeci Muturi
ORGANIZATION: Swissport Cargo Services
POSITION/RESPONSIBILITY: Accounts Assistant
YOUR TESTIMONY: The Customer Service training was very beneficial, interactive, entertaining, educative .Especially the trainer was very knowledgeable of what she was teaching. Well done.

-------------

NAME: Carole Muema
ORGANIZATION: GS1
POSITION/RESPONSIBILITY: Membership and Communication
YOUR TESTIMONY: It was very informative and interactive session.Learnt so much about how to handle different issues and people in general. Made a lot of friends which indeed expanded my network.

© 2014. Maxsmith Group Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Windsor House, University Way, 4th Floor. P.O Box 399 - 01001, Nairobi, Kenya.
Phone : +254-20-230-8975 Safaricom: +254-718-860-470 Airtel: +254-788-514-041
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Website: www.maxsmithgroup.com

Forward a Message to Someone this link
Disclaimer & confidentiality note: Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official business of MaxSmith Group is proprietary to the Company. It is confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. MaxSmith Group does not own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions are those of the sender unless clearly stated as being that of MaxSmith Group or its subsidiaries and associated companies. The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. MaxSmith Group can not assure that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference. Although this e-mail and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect which might affect any computer system, it is the responsibility of the recipient to check that it is virus-free and the sender accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss, injury, damage, cost or expense arising in any way from receipt or use thereof by the recipient.