Files with non-ASCII names inaccessible after xfs_repair

My XFS filesystem dismounted while copying a ~3 GB file. I won’t claim to know why; I’m fairly confident only that 1 file was being modified at the time. The log replayed cleanly when remounting, but attempting to remove the file in question caused the same dismount.

So I ran xfs_repair. It put one file in lost+found (which appears to be written when if failed initially) and reported a number or warnings to the effect of:
	bad hash table for directory inode 2054 (hash value mismatch): rebuilding
	rebuilding directory inode 2054
which I didn’t take to be serious, though I suspect now that’s where things went wrong.

I now have 23 directories (matching the 23 “rebuilding" messages) where a file or directory with non-ASCII characters in the name exists in the directory list but cannot be read or deleted:

ls -la
ls: cannot access 07 - Señor Macho Solo.m4v: No such file or directory
-rw-rw----+  1 profplump media 332M Sep 11  2010 06 - Christmas Special.m4v
???????????  ? ?         ?        ?            ? 07 - Se??or Macho Solo.m4v
-rw-rw----+  1 profplump media 304M Sep 11  2010 08 - Flu Shot.m4v

So the file exists in the directory listing (`ls` and `find` can both see it) but I cannot delete or stat or open it. If I touch the affected filename I get a second entry in the directory listing, both apparently pointing to the same, new, empty file. If I then delete the same filename I get back to the original state — a single, unusable directory entry.

I’d like to (if possible) re-link those directory listings to the related files, or at least delete them so the files can be restored and folders can be used normally. I’m also worried that running xfs_repair in the future might re-create this problem.

But I don’t even know where to start in trying to fix this. And I still cannot delete the file that started this whole sequence of events. So if anyone has suggestions I’d be happy to hear them.

	Zach