XFS File System Monitor

Hi, SGI Support Team.
My Name is Rotem , I am a Linux/Unix System Administrator in web company at Israel.
I have a question I want to appeal to you to get some advice.

In the last weekend we had crisis in one of the Production server in the comany ,the problem was defined by the Integrators as  "xfs file system corrupted"
My question is , what are the open source tools , that we can use on runtime at production environment , to monitor and sample to get indication on mount XFS ,
That something is not living well, and can lead to problem.

We are working in a Linux environment on CentOS distributions server.

Thank you,

Rotem Ben Arye