Re: [RFC] Handling of reviewed patch series

I'm a big fan of the for-next vs for-linux split for next release work
vs bugfixes which we've not applied yet.  The whole topic branches
scheme makes sense for large changes like the crc work, but seems
utterly confusing if applied to every little change, as now the amount
of branches you can conflict againt multiplies.  I'm defintively in
favour of a model that has less active branches.