Re: [RFD] XFS documentation project

What an excellent idea!! Thanks for for bringing this up.

I might not able to contribute much things to this project by writing
document directly given that my English skill is poor :(, but I can
translate them to Chinese version.

Moreover, I definitely would like to get involved in the the doc review
and forward this email to our internal Linux/XFS technical documentation
experts to see their opinions.

Thanks,
-Jeff