Re: XFS...Windows?

Just to be clear about what's being discussed here:

The proposal is to create a *windows* filesystem driver to allow Windows
machines to read and write locally-attached XFS filesystems, correct?

Presumably, such filesystems would be device-portable to Linux or other
machines also running XFS?

Cheers,
-- jr 'will ask stupid questions for food' a