XFS...Windows?

Congratulations on your file system, it’s quite nice. I’ve benchmarked it myself, it’s very impressive. I’m curious though, is there are thought to a Windows driver? If someone ported the most current-stable version to Windows (free) under the same license ‘GNU Lesser General Public License’ with entire credit to XFS, would SGI be okay with that? A ‘no-warranty implied’ (etc) kind of protection of course. Quite a few devs that I work with enjoy the XFS filesystem and we dev in both Linux and Windows. We’re very interested in making this happen with respect to the XFS project.