Re: Archive old patches on "Patchwork XFS Filesystem from SGI"

On 10/25/2013 10:05 AM, Eric Sandeen wrote:
On 10/25/13 8:17 AM, Rich Johnston wrote:
Hey Folks,

SGI uses Patchworks (http://patchwork.xfs.org/project/XFS/list/) to track XFS patches.  I would like to archive any patches 6 months or older. They should be reworked and resubmitted.

Archived patches are not deleted and can be viewed by changing the default "Archived" checkbox from "No" to "Yes" or "Both".

If there are any objections please speak up.

It's a bit of a mess by now, so maybe it is best to reset.
Glad you agree. :)

Is there a newer patchworks available?  For example I was wondering the other day if there is any mechanism to automatically change patch state based on "Reviewed-by's" sent to the list.
Yes there is a newer version but I don't see that it would help to upgrade.

I also was surprised that there's no way to search by patch author - I wanted to find my old outstanding patches, and it wasn't super-easy.
You can sort by submitter, does that help? ;)

-Eric

Thanks
--Rich