Re: xfs corrupted

       -m maxmem
Specifies the approximate maximum amount of memory, in megabytes, to use for xfs_repair. xfs_repair has its own internal block cache which will scale out up to the lesser of the process’s virtual address limit or about 75% of the system’s physical RAM. This option overrides these limits.

NOTE: These memory limits are only approximate and may use more than the specified limit.

I set this at 3 gb limit, but it's at 2.5 gb of swap already used and still going up :/