Re: A short digression on FOSS (Re: understanding speculative preallocation)

On 7/26/2013 8:26 PM, Dave Chinner wrote:

> Disclaimer: I'm the primary RHEL XFS developer, employed by Red Hat.
>
> CentOS is a rebadged RHEL product that is released for free. If you
> want bugs fixed in CentOS, then generally you are on your own. If
> you want paid support where people will fix problems you have, you
> need to pay for RHEL.
>
> You get what you pay for.

Jay, I'm awaiting your public and vocal disappointment.  BTW, Dave has
stated this position regarding CentOS many times.  I'm guessing you're
new to the XFS list (July 13 maybe) or simply missed such prior posts if
you've been lurking much longer.

--
Stan