design mismatch(flaw): 2 utils old & new don't provide current functionality nor all of needed...

The attrib command's "list" option is not considered supported, yet it
works.  The alternative to the unsupported list command is using getfattr.
However, getfattr doesn't support listing attributes and their lengths,
nor does it support the Root and Security attribute spaces.  I.e. getfattr
is inadequate to replace the unsupported attrib command.

	Given the above, the attrib command should be reconsidered for
support, or the getfattr command should be enhanced to provide the missing
functionality (no major preference on my part), but as it is we have two
utils that taken together, "do not support" functionality that is already
present (as well as missing functionality).