Re: Questions about XFS

Apologies to Eric, Ric, and the list for quoting that whole thread and
for the top-post. It's a silly default behavior that Gmail doesn't
make obvious that it's doing before one hits 'send'.  You have to
remember to delete all that (hidden) text each time, before hitting
send. At least I didn't post in html. (And yes, I'm about ready to
switch back to imap and Evolution or Thunderbird!)

-Steve