Re: attack upon XFS, misinformation abounds, linux-raid list

On 6/11/2013 2:12 AM, Steve Bergman wrote:
> Stan Hoeppner <stan <at> hardwarefreak.com> writes:
>
>> but this one may be worth a read at least
>
> How flattering that you felt you needed to seek out reinforcements. :-)

More like, "Hay guys, some dude is talking smack about Mom." ;)

Seriously though, expanding the participant list to the devs has been a
positive thing overall, has it not?  Worth noting, I've been a
subscriber to the XFS list for a few years--no seeking was required.

--
Stan