Crash recovery/zero-byte file question

Hello,

We have a RHEL 6.3 machine with a large XFS mount that suffered a power outage. When it came back up, it allegedly fixed itself, but now many files are zero bytes. I found a bug report/errata fix at RH that mentions something similar, which might be what we ran into. We are running a kernel that should have the fix as far as I can tell, but we definitely have zero byte files that shouldn't be.

My question is: is there a way to restore this or fix it before going to backups? Is it worth it to unmount and run xfs_check or similar? Unfortunately, since the system came up and appeared to be working, some users have been using that mount point.

Thanks,
Josh