Xfs_repair segfaults.

Hello,
I've had an issue on a raid5 volume (2 disks failing at same time, and buggy NAS firmware trying hard to sync then stop for I/O error then retryes to sync leading (!?) to lost raid and an xfs data corruption.

I've recreated raid, mounted the xfs filesystem, copied about 6TB of data out of 8TB, the rest of data being unreachable with "structrure needs cleaning" error.
Thus I tried to unmount/mount and still got same error, then dumped metadata and tried various xfs_repair with different options but it always reaches a same point where it always segfaults.

If someone is interested of investigating what's going on here and helping me recover more data I would be happy to send in in more details....

Cheers