Re: need help how to debug xfs crash issue xfs_iunlink_remove: xfs_inotobp() returned error 22

On 04/09/2013 11:48 AM, 符永涛 wrote:
> I'll work on reproducing the issue, can you share some tracing script to
> me? Thank you.

Hi,

We're interested in tracking this problem down and are working on a
script that might help us gather more information. We still have some
research to do there, so please be patient! We'll share it when ready.

In the meantime, I think it would be helpful to take Eric's advice if
this occurs again:

- umount/remount to replay the XFS log.
- umount and collect a metadump of the filesystem (xfs_metadump). We'd
be interested to see this if you're willing/able to collect and share it
(note that this covers the fs prior to repair).
- capture the xfs_repair output and share that as well.

Thanks.

Brian