Re: Xfs_repair and journalling -- EXT4 journal replay discussion

On 3/30/2013 3:21 PM, Eric Sandeen wrote:

> I didn't need it verbatim, just wondered.  I agree, private emails
> probably should stay that way, w/o permission otherwise.

The link is dead.  I did this simply to show I wasn't pulling things
outta thin air and that my info was now correct, and because Ted
provided a lot of insight I didn't parrot in my post.  As long as nobody
copy/pasted that content anywhere it should only be 'public' in the gray
matter of a few folks on this list, as it shouldn't have been archived
by any bots, even though the dead link has been.

--
Stan