xfs_fsr, sunit, and swidth

Does xfs_fsr react in any way to the sunit and swidth attributes of the file system? In other words, with an XFS filesytem set up directly on a hardware RAID, it is recommended that the mount command be changed to specify sunit and swidth values that reflect the new geometry of the RAID. In my case, these values were not specified on the mkfs.xfs of a rather large file system running on a RAID 6 array. I am wondering adding sunit and swidth parameters to the fstab will cause xfs_fsr to do anything different than it is already doing. Most importantly, will it improve performace in any way?

Thanks.

-Dave

--
Dave Hall