Looking for Linux XFS file system performance tuning tips for LSI 9271-8i + 8 SSD's RAID0

I am working with hardware RAID0 using LSI 9271-8i + 8 SSD's. I am using CentOS 6.3 on a Supermicro X9SAE-V motherboard with Intel Xeon E3-1275V2 CPU and 32GB 1600 MHz ECC RAM. My application is fast sensor data store and forward with UDP based file transfer using multiple 10GbE interfaces. So I do not have any concurrent loading, I am mainly interested in optimizing sequential read/write performance. Raw performance as measured by Gnome Disk Utility is around 4GB/s sustained read/write. With XFS buffer IO, my sequential writes max out at about 2.5 GB/s. With Direct IO, the sequential writes are around 3.5 GB/s but I noticed a drop-off in sequential reads for smaller record sizes. I am trying to get the XFS sequential read/writes as close to 4 GB/s as possible. I have documented all of the various mkfs.xfs options I have tried, fstab mount options, iozone results, etc. in this forum thread: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?284853-Looking-for-Linux- file-system-performance-tuning-tips-for-LSI-9271-8i-8-SSD-s-RAID0
Please let me know if you have any suggestions.