Xfsdump / restore, Problems with Linux file capabilities

Hi everyone, I had a problem with xfsrestore not restoring Linux capabilities
on my system.

If I do "getcap ping" on my XFS file-system I normally get:
/usr/bin/ping = cap_net_raw+ep.

On the contrary, after a restore I get nothing, the capability is gone.
I tried with posix acls and they got restored correctly so the problem seems
to be only connected with capabilities.
This is annoying because after a restore I have to remember to re install the
packages that used capabilities to have them back on, otherwise no ping with
normal user for example.

I use Arch Linux 64 bit with kernel 3.7.1 vanilla on a core2 quad system.

Hope this will be of help,
Thank you,
Fugazzi