possible hash-dos enabled by using crc32 checksums?

Hi guys,

I just read this blog post:
http://crypto.junod.info/2012/12/13/hash-dos-and-btrfs/

And got worried if this would not be possible with XFS after the checksum
implementation.

TBH I'm horrible with crypto and those maths, but I'm worried if after crc32
checksum implementation we may not be enabling hash-dos attacks to XFS.

I might be saying something stupid as I have not much knowledge on this area,
but I thought would be better to just do a heads up about this on the list.

Cheers

--
Carlos