Re: xfsdump INTERRUPT issue

Hi, Stan--

You're right. I didn't want to look stupid. Sorry. I'll keep it all on the list from now on.

Thank you for the example. I hope I have this right. So including the -t and -v would be

~$ xfsdump -J -f -t -v /xfsdump_file /dev/sda0

Repeat for each mount point, and post the result here?

Thanks again.
Jeffrey

> ~$ xfsdump -J -f /some_filesystem_path/test_dump /dev/sda6

Best,
J.