Re: xfsdump INTERRUPT issue

Hi, Dave & Stan, et al--

Are you guys getting this post? I don't see it showing up on the list and
have had no responses. I'm wondering if the size of the text of the
requested xfs info I had added is causing an issue getting it posted.

If not, here's a repost, using a link to the file instead.

http://dhnet.us/xfs/xfs_data_file.odt

Best,
Jeffrey