INTERREUPT Error

Title: INTERREUPT Error
Well, looks like the email issue with my login may have been fixed. So please excuse me if this is a double-post.

This is kind of a bad issue, and I can’t see what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Best,
J.

Hi--

I'm trying to copy one xfs volume to another using xfstools, and this has always worked before, but I'm now having an issue. I had to reinstall my OS. I'm on Ubuntu 12.10, and just after Install, I updated to the latest xfstools by using the following instructions:

git clone git://oss.sgi.com/xfs/xfs
git clone git://oss.sgi.com/xfs/cmds/xfsprogs
apt-get install libtool automake gettext uuid-dev
yum install libtool automake gettext uuid-devel
git clone git://oss.sgi.com/xfs/cmds/xfsdump

I then ran the following commands which are part of the instructions to copy the volume:

mkdir /mnt/fap
mkdir /mnt/hr20
mount -t xfs -o rtdev=/dev/sda3 /dev/sda2 /mnt/fap
mount -t xfs -o rtdev=/dev/sdb3 /dev/sdb2 /mnt/hr20
xfsdump -J - /mnt/hr20 | xfsrestore -J - /mnt/fap

At this point, I'm getting this output:

xfsdump: WARNING: write to stdio failed: 32 (Broken pipe)
xfsdump: ending media file
xfsdump: media file size 18874368 bytes
xfsdump: dump size (non-dir files) : 13698056 bytes
xfsdump: NOTE: dump interrupted: 16 seconds elapsed
xfsdump: Dump Status: INTERRUPT

I have seen reports in the forums where the instructions are that xfstools has broken somewhat under 12.10, but I think I might be just doing something wrong. Can someone help me?