Question about AGFL

Hi.

I have a device with XFS on it and if I run xfs_db on it, I get the following:

xfs_db> agf 0
xfs_db> p
magicnum = 0x58414746
versionnum = 1
seqno = 0
length = 6553344
bnoroot = 19432
cntroot = 20689
bnolevel = 1
cntlevel = 1
flfirst = 0
fllast = 3
flcount = 4
freeblks = 6529632
longest = 6522442
btreeblks = 0
xfs_db> agfl 0
xfs_db> p
bno[0-127] = 0:1 1:2 2:3 3:4

As you can see, AGFL contains block numbers 1-4.

As far as I understand, blocks 1-3 contain roots for inode and free space trees, so it seems really suspicious to me that they are listed in free list.
I  digged a bit into XFS code inside Linux kernel and did not find any code that will prevent overwriting them when B+trees will start to grow.

So, the question is did I miss something and this is a normal situation, or is this some kind of bug or corruption?

Thanks in advance.