Re: xfs mount fails 'can't read superblock'

And I forgot to mention that this 'bug' is still XFS dependent. I have
the same setup RAID/LVM/virtio setup in use with ext4. Which works fine.
Either ext4 does something wrong so that it works or not I can not tell.
The end result is that ext4 works, xfs only with modification to the
virtual machine setup.