Re: OOM on quotacheck (again?)

Hi,

>> If its of any interest, i can supply the stack-traces.
>
> Yes, it is of interest, can you post everything you found out about
> the problem? (dmesg, stack traces, repair output, etc).

Everything posted here is from a single server and its chronologically
top to bottom. Without having checked each and every stacktrace, it
looked quite similar on the other servers.

http://pastebin.com/PXquE4sM

Sidenote:
The xfs_repair would not finish without supplying -P, otherwise the
repair hang in phase 6 (might be related to this bug:
http://oss.sgi.com/archives/xfs-masters/2011-01/msg00009.html)

Hope it helps! Since we have about 300 servers left to go from 2.6.37 to
3.6, i'd be happy to do some testing as long we are not gambling with
our customers data :-)

- volker