given a pointer to xfs_inode_t, how to determine path?

Hi,

We're running 2.6.27 (upgrading not currently possible, embedded product).

We had a situation arise where we could see in stack traces that a number of tasks were stuck in vn_iowait(). That function takes a pointer to xfs_inode_t. Given that, would it be possible to work backwards to determine a filesystem path corresponding to that inode? I realize it would likely only go back to the head of the filesystem, but that would be fine.

Thanks,
Chris

--

Chris Friesen