Re: XFS regression: Oops in xfs_buf_do_callbacks on xfstest 137

On 8/17/12 1:02 PM, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
I'd be this is my new code added to xfs_buf_item_unpin, but I don't
quite understand why.  It's been a long time since I wrote that code,
but I had to add that code to make sure we clear all buffers during
a forced shutdown.  Can you test if things go away if you just remove it
(even if causes other hangs?)

It does go away AFAIK, since the bisect found it.

Sadly it's been on the back burner for me, under other deadline pressure.

-Eric