Recommendation on XFS Filesystem Creation, Lefthand P4500, iSCSI ?

Hello List.

We recently purchased HP Lefthand 4500 G2 24TB iSCSI SAN Box.
The Box is configured in RAID6. (and yes, we are going to expand that with
another boxes in near future).

I'm running Centos 6.2 with the latest updates on the iSCSI initiator machine.
HP DL380 G7 with 24GB in RAM

I need to create a 7TB volume at the start, and grow it in near future.

Are there any recommendation on creating that XFS volume ? Particularly regarding
iSCSI and that big ?

This server will act as a fileserver for 50+ machines serving request with netatalk
and samba.

Surely I will need to use inode64 option. Right ?

Any recommendation would be much appreciated.

Thanks allot people.
Best regards,

Svavar
Reykjavik - Iceland