XFS restored to lost and found

Hi all,

So I've managed to corrupt an XFS files system running on software RAID. How exactly I'm not sure....it may have been when using CentOS rescue when trying to get the system to boot.

Using xfs_repair with various options I've managed to get the FS to a state where it'll mount but there are no directories only inode numbers in the lost and found directory.

Is there any way to remap these back to directories? Any ideas how I may have gotten into this mess?

Thanks.

Nick