Re: RAID5 created by 8 disks works with xfs

Hi stan,

    Thank you for your reply, the envrionment is the same that i
mentioned before,  the user allows the cache data to miss, so i did
not disable the barriers, they just demands that the filesystem should
be repaired after system restarted. We did not deal with the fstab
now, it is the next step work.

    And about the mkfs.xfs slow issue, we found the logsize is too
large, it caused making the xfs filesystem slowly.

    Thanks again.

Have a good day.
Daobang Wang.