Re: raid10n2/xfs setup guidance on write-cache/barrier

On 3/18/2012 2:17 PM, Peter Grandi wrote:

> It is noticeable that 90% of your post is pure malicious
> offtopic personal attack, and the rest is "from on high",
> and the whole is entirely devoid of technical content.

It is noticeable that 100% of my post was technical content, directly
asked questions of you, yet you chose to respond to Christoph's
"personal attacks" while avoiding answering my purely technical questions.

I guess we can assume your silence, your unwillingness to answer my
questions, is a sign of capitulation.

--
Stan