Transactional XFS?

Hi,

I just finished watching the excellent speech of Dave Chinner at
linux.conf.au and I must say I'm impressed by the recent improvements
to XFS. Towards the end of the talk, Dave talked about upcoming
improvements on Metadata reliability and other features. What I'm
wondering about is if there are any plans in making XFS transactional
(fully atomic) like it is the case with recent NTFS versions on
Windows Vista and higher?

Thanks