Identify patches for superblock changes for Crossmeta

Hi,

I am trying to get Crossmeta that includes windows port of XFS file
system, to recognize newer ondisk format changes seen with the newer
linux kernels.(RHEL6)
The crossmeta-xfs port in https://github.com/crossmeta/sgi is quite
old based on XFS 1.1 release with log v2 patches added later.

I am interested in knowing submittal ID for the following changes;
attr=2 lazy-count=1.  Getting crossmeta to work with latest sources
would be a bigger task, compared to selectively pulling the patch
diffs.

If file system was made with attr=0 it works fine.

The program  is free to use and is available at http://www.crossmeta.org/redmine

Thanks,
Sam.