Teffany Handford has recommended this page to you

Hi,
I thought you would be interested in this article on the Irish Blood Tranfusion website:
www.giveblood.ie
Comment:Secure Your $252 Commission Now!

Congratulations Friend!

How To Make Money Online And Quickly Get Out Of Debt,
Starting Immediately - With Your First $1000 In 30 Days!

You ALREADY have 120 Pre-Enrollees and 36 Paid
Members in YOUR TEAM...and it is STILL GROWING!

Remember, these people that you see below you in your
team are JUST LIKE YOU! They are looking for a powerful
and simple way to make money from home without having to
spend a lot of time or money to do it. Because you submitted
your information FIRST, you have an opportunity to secure all
of them in YOUR TEAM...as long as you TAKE ACTION!

IMPORTANT: January-20-2012 is the Cut-Off day to lock in your
position! Be sure to ORDER NOW to secure ALL of these
people below you before they go to someone else!

Go Here To Secure Your $252 Commission Now!

CLICK HERE:  http://quick1000dollars.com/?e=earn2012

This program is handsfree once you join before weekly cut-off you
are automatic earn $252 from the 36 members under you.hurry Join
Now for JAN 18/2012 big chance for you 8 copies available today..

TYPE Date & Time ---New PAID Members --- Country

M JAN 17 @ 12:25 PM-----Joan Alston---- United States
M JAN 17 @ 11:15 PM-----Chezka Uy--- Portugal
M JAN 17 @ 11:10 PM-----Bett Naval--- New Zealand
P JAN 17 @ 10:54 PM-----Chris Lambert--- South Africa
P JAN 17 @ 10:45 PM-----Jenny Klimpest--- Portugal
P JAN 17 @ 09:45 PM-----Lenny Asia ---- Australia
P JAN 17 @ 08:39 PM-----Micheal Patrick ---- Sri Lanka
P JAN 17 @ 08:27 PM-----Miles Peterson---- United States
P JAN 17 @ 07:19 PM-----Troy Watkinz---- China
P JAN 17 @ 06:50 PM-----Linda Hoopman ---- United Kingdom
M JAN 17 @ 05:38 PM-----Kevin Lijit---- United Kingdom
M JAN 17 @ 04:25 PM-----Gerald Loyd ---- United States
P JAN 17 @ 04:12 PM-----Baby Iya ---- Canada
P JAN 17 @ 03:21 PM-----Roland Owen---- India
M JAN 17 @ 03:10 PM-----Nica yulliop ---- United Kingdom
M JAN 17 @ 02:55 PM-----Welly Hudson---- South Africa
P JAN 17 @ 01:26 PM-----Byron Miller---- United Kingdom
P JAN 17 @ 12:58 PM-----Henry Poster --- Sri Lanka
M JAN 17 @ 12:52 PM-----kris Chan ---- Italy
P JAN 17 @ 12:34 PM-----Matj Evans ---- South Africa
M JAN 17 @ 12:23 PM-----Evan Jones ---- Portugal
P JAN 17 @ 11:34 AM-----Arnold hilson ---- United States
M JAN 17 @ 11:14 AM-----Scott Byron ---- Canada
P JAN 17 @ 10:46 AM-----Jhon Holster ---- Bermuda
M JAN 17 @ 10:34 AM-----Gina Adam ---- Australia
M JAN 17 @ 09:16 AM-----Allan Filstone ---- Virgin Islands
P JAN 17 @ 09:05 AM-----Tommy Gerald ---- Costa Rica
P JAN 17 @ 08:58 AM-----Vincent Peter ---- Australia
M JAN 17 @ 08:40 AM-----Livi Atkinz ---- Virgin Islands
P JAN 17 @ 08:21 AM-----Emmie Holland ---- Italy
p JAN 17 @ 08:15 AM-----Marites Kidman--- Canada
M JAN 17 @ 07:45 AM-----Gilbert James------ United States
P JAN 17 @ 07:25 AM-----Henrry Bird------- India
p JAN 17 @ 08:15 AM-----Macky Cooper--- Canada
M Dec 07 @ 07:45 AM-----Jake Jonhs------ United States
P Dec 07 @ 07:25 AM-----Mark Harris------- India

Therefore, you have a "GUARANTEED"$252 Commission every

month from now on!. Earn $7 Per Process!

Each $7 x 36 = $252 Commission will be yours...!
You must UPGRADE before, January-20-2012 @ 11:59:59 PM
(US Time)---- or you will forever forfeit the $252 commission
that is now yours for the taking. You'll be paid via Paypal this
January 24, 2012.

Go Here To Secure Your $252 Commission Now!

CLICK HERE:  http://quick1000dollars.com/?e=earn2012

Please do realize that if you don't Upgrade NOW, any Upgrades that
are currently under you now will move above you from your downline.
As soon as I receive the confirmation of your Upgrade,
I will be in touch with you to help you get started.

TO YOUR SUCCESS,

Teffany Handford

Thanks,
Teffany Handford