Optimal XFS formatting options?

Hi, I have a 4.9 TB iSCSI LUN on a RAID 6 array with twelve 2 TB SATA disks
(4.9T is only one of the logical volumes). It will contain several million
files of various sizes, but 80% of them will be less than 50 MB.  I'm a
novice at best and I usually just use the default #mkfs.xfs /dev/sdx1

This is server will be write heavy for about 8 hours a night, but every
morning there are many reads to the disk.  There is rarely a time where it
will be write heavy and read heavy at the same time.  Are there other XFS
format options that I could use to optimize performance?

Any input is greatly appreciated. Thank you.