Get file using a specific sector number

Hello everyone,

I'm actually using xfsprogs quite heavily and I'm stuck with one problem :

I have a sector number and I want to know which file is using it. xfs_bmap does exactly the opposite (give sector number for a specific file), but I cannot find how to do it the other way.
I made several attempts with xfs_db but cannot find how to do it properly. Moreover, I need to do it on a mounted filesystem (RW), and xfs_db does not seem very friendly about that ...

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Olivier