stale NFS file handle problem on XFS inode64

Hi:
I have a 4TB XFS filesystem mounted with "inode64" option, and I
exported it using NFS v3, on NFS client, I entered a subdirectory and
got "stale NFS file handle" error.
ls -il showed that its inode number exceed 32 bit limit.
NFS server: kernel version is 2.6.35.6
NFS client: kernel version is 2.6.18

Any ideas on how to deal with this problem?

--
The simplest is not all best but the best is surely the simplest!