Re: XFS: Observed Crash followed by deadlock of khubd/sync/XFS

I am able to get it very frequent on both ARM/x86 with the same case
and same logs.
In particular just adding a msleep in unmount path before
xfs_log_sbcount to trigger this path - this will definetely help.
I am able to figure out the issue - there is an issue in callback and
unmount path not in sync.
unmount path does it work as required but there is a callback pending.
In normal case I can see xfslogd is used to execute callbacks - while
at the time of the issue the callback is called is called in the
context of 'umount' process - which leads to destroying AIL and
deallocating log and then using the same in callback path from
xfs_buf_iodone_callbacks --> xfs_buf_iodone

I have done some changes to get over this but further looking.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Sahrawat