Errors mounting xfs file system

Hi:

I have a couple of disks out of a NAS unit that I cannot mount.

They were in a Thecus N2200 NAS

When I look at the in gParted, they happily show up as xfs disks, but when I rty to mount them, Iget a hole bunch of errors.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how I can mount these disks to get the data off them

root@sysresccd /mnt % man xfs_repair
root@sysresccd /mnt % xfs_repair -v /dev/sdb2
xfs_repair: cannot open /dev/sdb2: Device or resource busy
root@sysresccd /mnt % man xfs_repair
root@sysresccd /mnt %
root@sysresccd /mnt % xfs_repair -d /dev/sdb2
Phase 1 - find and verify superblock...
Phase 2 - using internal log
        - zero log...
 ERROR: The filesystem has valuable metadata changes in a log which needs to
 be replayed.  Mount the filesystem to replay the log, and unmount it before
 re-running xfs_repair.  If you are unable to mount the filesystem, then use
 the -L option to destroy the log and attempt a repair.
 Note that destroying the log may cause corruption -- please attempt a mount
 of the filesystem before doing this.
 root@sysresccd /mnt % mount -t xfs /dev/sdb2 /nas
 mount: /dev/sdb2 already mounted or /nas busy
 root@sysresccd /mnt % xfs_repair -L /dev/sdb2
 xfs_repair: cannot open /dev/sdb2: Device or resource busy