[RFC] remove filestreams support?

I'd like to know if there are any people actively using the filestreams
support in XFS (-o filestreams).  It's pretty much a fringe feature, and
I've not seen any user reports for it, while it never passes all its
XFSQA tests reliably.  It was added specificly for CXFS media streaming
operations on one particular array model that hasn't been sold for a
long time.  The feature purely is an in-memory one so unlike for example
the realtime device there are no issue about beeing able to read old
filesystems.  The filestreams specific files are around 1500 lines of
code, not even counting the hooks in the core XFS codebase.

If no serious users reply to this mail I'd like to add a deprecation
warning to the mount option in the Linux 3.0 release cycle, with a goal
to drop it 4 releases later.