automatically running fstrim

Now that the Linux 2.6.39 kernel is out, is there any reason I shouldn't
run fstrim out of my crontab? It doesn't seem to slow down my system
significantly while it runs.

As I understand fstrim, it walks through the file system free list
issuing TRIMs for each entry, and except for whatever load the TRIM
commands themselves generate (which is drive dependent) it shouldn't
interfere that much with system operation. Correct? Is there any
mechanism to issue these commands at a lower priority than regular disk I/O?

Thanks for all the work you guys do on XFS. It is much appreciated.

Phil