Re: XFS internal error xfs_iformat(realtime) even after xfs_repair.

> It will be in the next release, whenever we make that.
>
> I've got to finish of the sync of the userspace/kernel code, there's
> a few fixes already in the -dev branch as well, we need to pick up
> the FIEMAP changes to xfs_io, and so on. We probably should get t???is
> all done and plan for a new release in the next few weeks...

I'm a bit concerned about the coverage of the libxfs resync.  My
preference would be to get out a minor release focusses at the repair
fixes, then merge the resync to master directly after release and make
sure it gets into all the test setups for a while before it gets
released.