XFS in LINUX embedded environment

Hi,

I try to use XFS in LINUX embedded environment, without virtual memory.

In one of the tests I got “Out of memory” error.

My question is:

Is it possible to bound or decrease memory use by XFS?

Thanks,

Semion.

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the postmaster@xxxxxxx and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for employment and security purposes.

An NDS Group Limited company. www.nds.com